Hydraulic Clutch Conversion

Everything about the engine

Topic author
Ben

Hydraulic Clutch Conversion

Beitrag von Ben »

I found that there is a hydraulic clutch conversion for the WR 250 and would like to do this to my WR 250. I would also be interested in doing one for my Bulldog, has anyone done this conversion and does anyone know of an off the shelf kit.

David B

Axman
Vorname: Axel

Re: Hydraulic Clutch Conversion

Beitrag von Axman »

Hi David,

the only "off the shelf" hydraulic-clutch-conversion kit I know of is made by "Magura" of Germany. I fitted it to my KTM EXC and it works like a dream (much smoother action and, most important in the rough, it is self-adjusting :-D no mre fiddling with a slipping clutch..)
I know that they make this kit for other offroad bikes too, but I doubt very much that it fits the Bulldog...here, the activating mechanism is under a cover and there is not enough space to fit the hydraulic piston..at least I believe it doesn´t fit.

Should I be mistaken, it would be greatly appreciated if you told us how you did it.. :wink:

greets

Axman
...es ist ein Zeichen von Intelligenz seine Grenzen zu kennen..

Topic author
Ben

Beitrag von Ben »

Hello Axman, I have not done the conversion but would like to do it. I know of Magura and also a company called Hebo, but like you say they only seem to make kits for off road bikes. I was just trying to find anyone who may have done it. I will just keep looking and will let you know if I find something.

Thanks, David.

ponch71

Beitrag von ponch71 »

Hallo, ich bin mit dieser Änderung wird mit radialen PT-Marke, und im September sollte ich in der Lage, den Antrieb für die Kupplung Mechanismus haben
...............Walter........
Antworten