Seite 1 von 1

"5th International Bulldog Meeting 2008"

Verfasst: Mittwoch 19. September 2007, 10:21
von Axman
Hello all,

the 5th International-Bulldog-Meeting will be held in June 2008 from the 19th to 22nd.
At least this date has been set. As to the location we only know, that it will be held in the north of Germany. Where exactly has not been released yet..

So mark this date in your calendar, and for the rest we´ll keep you posted.

Best regards

from the Axman

Verfasst: Mittwoch 19. September 2007, 19:23
von nippo_
Hallo Axman,
thank you for your information. If it's not too far north a few Bulldoggers from Italy would like to join in this year!

by the way, what does your signature say?

Verfasst: Mittwoch 19. September 2007, 20:42
von John w
Hi Axeman,

I look forward to seeing you there! :-D Maybe this year we Brits will smash our record yet again by having more than 4 bikes on the trip? I think there will be 4 for definate - we must get others to join the fun! :lol:

SO, COME ON BRITS ~ PUT SOME MILES ON THOSE BULLDOGS AND JOIN 'THE LOST BOYS' AS WE WANDER AROUND GERMANY LOOKING FOR OUR FRIENDS!

John w lol_2.gif (I promise you will spend a lot of time laughing!)

All this and more..... mopedsmile: :beer: :band: mopedsmile: :occasion7: :grouphuuug: :smilecolros: :beer: :givemebeer: :discussion: :downtown: mopedsmile: :-):-):-) :beer: :hotsun: :tongue3: :clapp: mopedsmile: :w00t: :wave: You probably won't want to go home!

Verfasst: Mittwoch 19. September 2007, 20:58
von magarac
@ John W: super.gif :givemebeer: super.gif

Verfasst: Donnerstag 20. September 2007, 09:16
von Axman
Good morning,

@ Nippo, hey, that would be wonderful to have some Italian bikers at the meeting...makes it truly "International" (the Brits don´t count...we adopted them years ago.. :lol: ) At the last meetings we had riders from the Netherlands, Great Britain, Belgium, Austria, Switzerland and even from Finland!
So, yes, by all means come and join us. As soon as Joerg, our Webmaster, surprises us by telling where the meeting takes place, I´ll post it here. Then you can plan your trip and decide, whether you want to spend a night on the way "up". If so, just tell us whereabouts this should be . As our members come from all over Germany, we´ll find someone living near there who can arrange a Hotel etc.. and from there we can form a convoy and ride the rest as a group..
And my signature says : ...it´s all a matter of taste said the ape as he swallowed the soap...

@ John W.

hi John, that´s the way to go...kick all those "sleeping beauties" into life (not literally, please :wink: ) and make them come over to join the fun. We expect at least ten bikes from Britain...so, that´s your responsability now :shock: :-D
And I promise, that nothing will keep me from joining you next year..!!

best regards

from the Axman

Verfasst: Donnerstag 20. September 2007, 09:27
von WullDee
Hi,
I've just placed an invitation to the 5th International on a swedish Bulldog site - www.bt1100.se.
Maybe some swedish Bulldog riders will join us, too ...

Verfasst: Sonntag 23. September 2007, 22:22
von J_Kock
Hi!

@ WullDee, Thanks for the invitation that you placed on www.bt1100.se.
As soon as I get more information on where in Germany this event will be held, I will see if I can get myself and some other Swedish Bulldog riders to join, it really sounds like a great event!!!
In opposite to the Italian fellows I hope that it will be as far north as possible :-D

Regards, Jesper Kock

Verfasst: Mittwoch 26. September 2007, 03:03
von Mick P
Hi All

I cant let J.W. have all that fun alone so i will just have to go with him. ok.gif

Mick P

Verfasst: Mittwoch 26. September 2007, 03:27
von Mick P
Axman i have copied your message and posted it on the green forum lets hope we have some responce and get some where near ten :cool:
OK well more than four then or at least four :)

Regards Mick

Verfasst: Mittwoch 26. September 2007, 16:28
von jonny teabag
:-D Well you can count me in provisionally for those dates :)
I will probably tie this trip up with a visit to some friends in north Germany who I'm overdue to visit.
Just waiting for the location so i can plan with more detail, but coming from the north i will be using the Hull/Rotterdam Crossing to Europe
Regards JT :wink:

Verfasst: Mittwoch 26. September 2007, 16:40
von WullDee
Hi,
jonny teabag hat geschrieben:coming from the north i will be using the Hull/Rotterdam Crossing to Europe

I'm not that good in geographics, but to which continent does the british island belongs ?!?
:-k :-k :-k
:wink:

Verfasst: Mittwoch 26. September 2007, 23:54
von jonny teabag
:oops: Ha Ha!! You got me there! Maybe i should have said crossing to the sunshine! :lol:
but when your country is surrounded by water and worse still stuck up here in the rainy north :roll: its easy to think your a million miles from dry biking roads!!

Regards,JT :wink:

Verfasst: Mittwoch 3. Oktober 2007, 02:03
von Mick P
Where abouts are you JT might be some lads near you

Regards Mick

Verfasst: Mittwoch 3. Oktober 2007, 13:03
von jonny teabag
Hi Mick, I am located in Barnoldswick which used to be in Yorkshire but is now in Lancashire :? -
don't ask as the 'Roses War' is still on going up here :lol: :roll:, Barlick - as its known to the locals round here is literally 'on the road to nowhere' :? - is about 8 miles from the picturesque market town of Skipton in North Yorkshire and about 9 miles from the gritty mill town of Burnley in Lancashire.
One of the advantages of living here is that theres open countryside in every direction and its on the edge of the Yorkshire Dales National Park.Which means i often can do a 250 mile round trip from my house and not hit one single town on my route :-D
As I've said before if you get the chance to ride up give us a shout and I'll show you round and can sort some local accommodation out if needed, Maybe next year?
Ride safe JT :wink:

Verfasst: Montag 8. Oktober 2007, 10:05
von Mick P
Sounds Good will be in touch :-D

Regards Mick

Verfasst: Montag 8. Oktober 2007, 18:30
von nippo_
Back to the main subject, I have posted the BOC event dates on the Italian website forum www.yamahabulldog.com
Again, we would like to join you guys, minimum 3 bikes (6 people)... any idea where the location will be? I read some time ago about somewhere not far from Dresden, but then the information disappeared...

Greetings from Splugenpass, last Sunday Oct. 7th - Five Bulldogs and one Harley...
Bild

Verfasst: Montag 8. Oktober 2007, 20:09
von Axman
Hi Nippo,

we would love to have the Italian-Bulldog-Fans join us at the next International BOC Meeting in...?? Believe me, Joerg, our Webmaster, is still keeping us in the dark about where this meeting is going to take place.. :cry:

I promise to tell you (and all the others) as soon as Joerg publicises the location..

Greetings

from the Axman

Verfasst: Dienstag 9. Oktober 2007, 05:12
von Blubber
Buon giorno Nippo,

have I told you that I'm very jealous.
But just because you have best biking area around from where you live.
It is simply fantastic to drive (cruise) one passo after the other.
This summer we have been to Lago d Idro for one week and we enjoyed the roads,
views, locations and the FOOD in Italy.
Hope to see some of you, at least at the international meeting next year.

Best whishes from the Black Forest

Blubber

Verfasst: Dienstag 9. Oktober 2007, 11:10
von hotdog
Hello Nippo,
We hope to meet you and your Italian motor friends at the 5e Int.Bulldog meeting.
We look forward to seeing you there. :lol:
Cheers MissBitch and Hotdog (Atty and klaas) :thumbleft:

Verfasst: Mittwoch 10. Oktober 2007, 03:04
von nippo_
Thank you all for your warm welcome!

You actually pushed me to introduce myself in the German Forum, only to find out that I wasn't the first Italian to do that (Rudy from our Forum was quicker). At first I was a bit shy to use my German, as it has remained idle for twenty years. I hope it's not too bad anyway...

Verfasst: Mittwoch 10. Oktober 2007, 08:35
von Axman
Hi Nippo,

don´t worry about your German...our Italian is probably worse :wink:

Cheers

Axman

Verfasst: Samstag 13. Oktober 2007, 14:12
von Martin_CZ
North of Germany is a location which I'd like to give a visit to. With a little planning, BTmeeting will definitely become a part of a short holiday! I'll be keeping that date in mind.

Martin

Verfasst: Dienstag 27. November 2007, 09:15
von Mick P
Do we have any more details yet for the 5th international ?

Mick P

Verfasst: Dienstag 27. November 2007, 12:47
von Axman
Hi Mick,

I called Joerg and he at least revealed, in which part of Germany the meeting will take place..: it will be held in a region called "Weserbergland". Look at a map and draw a line between the cities of : Hannover, Göttingen, Kassel, Paderborn, Bielefeld and back to Hannover. Now you have drawn a circle around the Weserbergland, a very beautiful and mountainous part of northern Germany that gets its name from Weser the biggest river in the area, and Berg= mountain !

Joerg did not tell me which City it is going to be...but I heard trough the grapevine, that it is somewhere between Detmold and Hameln.. :wink:

I´ll keep you posted..

Axman

Verfasst: Mittwoch 28. November 2007, 03:05
von Mick P
Thanks Axman

I will look it up on the map and see if we can get some more interest

Keep well regards Mick

Verfasst: Mittwoch 28. November 2007, 19:34
von John w
Hey Mick,

I'm interested! :theviking: I have packed my crampons already, for the mountainous parts of the trip.

I expect there will be some riders (no names mentioned! :oops: ) who will be making use of the cliff edge when no-one is around! :cooool:

Cheers ~ John :lamo:

Verfasst: Mittwoch 28. November 2007, 21:03
von WullDee
Hi John!
John w hat geschrieben:I expect there will be some riders (no names mentioned! :oops: ) who will be making use of the cliff edge when no-one is around!
You mentioned riders ?!?
Huh, are there really more dog riders into that ??? :roll:

Verfasst: Donnerstag 29. November 2007, 01:54
von Mick P
Hummm crampons :cool: do you think they give more grip in a slipery situation when you are so close to the edge :wink:

Mick P

Verfasst: Mittwoch 12. Dezember 2007, 23:47
von WullDee
Hi,
Axman hat geschrieben:... it will be held in a region called "Weserbergland". Look at a map and draw a line between the cities of : Hannover, Göttingen, Kassel, Paderborn, Bielefeld and back to Hannover
maybe we should include Minden as well, as a vague rumor is telling us ...

Verfasst: Freitag 14. Dezember 2007, 21:44
von John w
eek.gif
Hey Wulldee,
This shape you have made on the map - is it the German version of the Bermuda Triangle? We could all disappear! :shock:

Maybe I will get my mother-in-law to represent me at the next meet! twisted.gif

Cheers ~ John W

sorry.gif one day I will try to be sensible! lol_2.gif

Verfasst: Freitag 14. Dezember 2007, 22:08
von WullDee
John w hat geschrieben:Hey Wulldee,
This shape you have made on the map - is it the German version of the Bermuda Triangle? We could all disappear!
Yes Sir!
... but I think that I've heard you are experienced in getting lost :wink: .

Verfasst: Samstag 15. Dezember 2007, 02:18
von Mick P
John why spoil the habit of a lifetime

"Sensible" Nahhh

P.S. please let me know if your mother in law is taking your place schreck.gif [-o<

Sorry mother in law [smilie=mylove.gif]

Regards Mick

Mother "out-law"

Verfasst: Samstag 15. Dezember 2007, 15:53
von Kalle P.
Hi bulldoggies.

Does anybody have confirmed informations, that the "Weserbergland-Triangle" is reliably
working?! :-k

Till June there is enough time left to mount a side-car to my Bulldog, in order to take
my mother "out-law" with me to the meeting... censored.gif

Keep upright, except when curving... :cooool:

- Kalle - :signrandr:

Verfasst: Dienstag 18. Dezember 2007, 10:43
von Axman
Hello and good morning to all our english speaking friends..,

as a Christmas present I´ve got news for you about the 5th International Bulldog Meeting !!

Finally Joerg revealed the details of the meeting :

When:

19.06.2008 - 22.06.2008

Where:

the Meeting will take place in Lichtenau (near Paderborn) If you want to know more about this Town, you´ll find more information here : http://www.lichtenau.de

the Hotel :

Hotel Hubertushof
Hubertusweg 5
33165 Lichtenau/Herbram-Wald

Tel.:0049 5259 80090

more info here : http://www.waldhotel-hubertushof.de

Accomodation:

you´ll stay in individually furnished rooms. To relax even further there are Reading- and TV-rooms, a swimming-pool, sauna, solarium and a fitness-room.

Arrival :

On the 19.06.2008 or the 20.06.2008 (should be known when registering) The rooms will be ready on arrival day from 15:00 o´clock and on departure-day till 11:00 o`clock

Parking:

right in front of the hotel

Departure:

on Sunday, the 22.06.2008, after breakfast, individually about 10:00 o`clock

Prices:

50€ p.P./day in a double- or single-room (please choose when registering) Included are : Welcome-*, Breakfast- and Supper-buffet, free use of pool, sauna etc..

BOC-Contribution :

the amount of this contribution (costs of music, flyer, flag, tour-guides etc..) has not been fixed yet, but Joerg will let you know as soon as possible..

Please note, that this is a preliminary plan that will be supplemented in small details. Joerg is working hard to complete everything. As soon as I know more details (how to register etc..) I´ll let you know..!

Now please spread these news to all interested parties so that we´ll have a true International-Bulldog-Meeting

A merry Christmas an a happy new year to you all

from the Axman

Verfasst: Dienstag 18. Dezember 2007, 11:37
von WullDee
Hi Admin and Axman,
many thanks for informing about the location!
Still wondering which A2 was meant :roll: , but no problem - seems to be a nice area for biking ...

Verfasst: Dienstag 18. Dezember 2007, 12:35
von moppedwolf
Hi Axel,
I hope this will be the right place now, because of this incredible never-ending-hotel-story this year.

The hotel in Porta Westfalica cancelled the BOC-order, I heard last weekend. :evil:

I think they were frightened against motobikers! :twisted:

Doesn't matter, Jörg made the right way! Look out for a better one!! :cool:

Bye :wave:
Wolf

Verfasst: Mittwoch 6. Februar 2008, 13:44
von nippo_
Man that's a long ride from Italy... I've only been as north as Freiburg by bike, and it's less than half day!
I will post the details on our Italian forum, let's see what the feedback is...

Cheers,

Verfasst: Mittwoch 6. Februar 2008, 16:43
von Blubber
Salve Nippo,

as my wife and me (+ some more from our area??) are riding from Pforzheim to the meeting on Thursday 19th, why dont we join and make the rest (which is still quite far) together.
Once you know if and when you are planning to come up north, just let me know.

Greetz

Ralf