Dyna 3000

Everything about the engine

Topic author
brunner

Dyna 3000

Beitrag von brunner »

Hi,
does anyone know this ignition module and if it works with bulldog?

http://www.dyna3000.com/

It's compatible with dragstar/v-star 1100

Best regards!

Rudy

Axman
Vorname: Axel

Beitrag von Axman »

Hi Rudy,

sorry, but I don´t know about the compatibility of this ignition with the Bulldog.. why don´t you ask the Manufacturer directly?

But, more important, what do you expect to achieve with a new ignition-module??

Regards

from the Axman

Topic author
brunner

Beitrag von brunner »

Hi Axman,

I think with this ignition module I can use better the whole power gotten with the jet kit and the open exhaust. I think also I get more power between 3000-4000 rpm where I like to stay, but I'm searching on internet to find confirmation of this. Every suggestion is pleasant.

Thanks, bye

Rudy

Axman
Vorname: Axel

Beitrag von Axman »

Hi Rudy,

in this forum there are many Bulldog-riders that have modified their motor quite extensively including bigger bore/pistons, high compression Cylinder-heads etc..
None of them had to change the ignition or saw any profit in doing this!! :shock:

Even with all these modifications the Bulldog stays a low-revving machine that is all about torque (in comparison to "sports"-engines that rev up to 16.000rpm!!) A new ignition won´t change a thing here.. :(

I would spend my money - and have done so - on more sensible things like new springs for the fork or a new suspension in the rear...now I can really use the power on the road without scraping the exhaust or being kicked in the back on lesser roads.. :-D

regards

from the Axman

WullDee
Vorname: Waldi
Beitrag von WullDee »

It seems to me that this Dyna 3000 is something similar to this >>>klick<<< (german text only).
But this will only work with a fuel injection system, not with carburettors ...
But as Axman said, you should invest your money in a modified air intake and/or new springs and shock absorbers.
Die linke Hand zum Gruß,
Waldi

Bild

YouTube ...... https://www.youtube.com/user/WullDee
Instagram ... https://www.instagram.com/wull_dee/

Topic author
brunner

Beitrag von brunner »

Thank you for your responses, I have the same opinion regards springs and suspension. I was curious about Dyna 3000 because I read that it is frequently used on Harley-Davidson, but I think I never will buy it.
Actually the main limit isn't the bulldog, but the pilot! :oops:

Mick P

Beitrag von Mick P »

Hi

i did see this on a US forum and it was for the dragstar type bike with the same motor (XVS or something like that) but when i contacted Dyna early this year i was told that they did not make one for the Bulldog .

Have fun Regards Mick P
Antworten