Greetings From The UK

Topic author
jonny teabag

Beitrag von jonny teabag »

Hi there Sully and welcome to this corner of the forum that shall remain forever England! :-D
Its a funny old world as some of the ads I'd looked at for Bulldogs the dealers told me that they had had the bikes for quite a time so I figured that a cash deal could be struck in order to free them of some stock. I found 2 identical mileage Anvil Red Bulldogs with 1 previous owner and virtually tossed a coin over which 1 seemed the best bet. The one I passed up had been glued to the showroom floor in Doncaster (Team Roberts I think) not a Yamaha dealer but the telephone manner of the salesman didn't seem very appealing so after some thought decided to make a longer trip to Tamworth and strike a deal with what turned out to be a really fantastic family dealership. I have never experienced service like it with nothing being too much trouble. I have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone wanting a Yamaha.
I did notice that they had a new Bulldog unregistered for sale but didn't ask the price of it.
I am thinking of investing in some SW Motech gear i.e. pannier frames, centre stand etc., and I am glad to hear you say its good kit. Have you de-restricted your Bulldog yet as I am told its quite strangled as standard? You can find an English Bulldog forum at http://www.eboards4all.com/240386/ where you needn't even register to participate - you will find a couple or three people that use this forum also post on the English boards.
Looking forward to speaking to you again soon.
Kind regards.
JT :wink:
Antworten