Introduction

All about the BT1100

Topic author
Martin_CZ
Introduction

Beitrag von Martin_CZ »

Good evening,

in the fall of 2006 I have purchased the Bulldog after a looooong consideration. The perfect design and shaft drive made the Dog win (XJR1300 was also in the game).

So here I am, age of 26, looking for nice weekends and holidays on my Bulldog. I live in the Czech Rep., my favourite location are the Alps.

I have a 2003 model, silver color, which only needs some luggage - that's it. The power is absolutely sufficient for me, and the chassis - 1A!

So let's hope the winter will not stay for long.

Martin

Blubber
Vorname: Ralf

Beitrag von Blubber »

Bild

Martin,

I wish you a lot of fun here in the forum and hopefully on the road, together with other Doggies.

Blubber

John w

Beitrag von John w »

Hello Martin,

Hello from England :wave:

I hope you have as much fun on your Bulldog as I do!

Maybe we will meet at the 4th International Bulldog Treffen in June? You should try and go along to the event if possible. There is always lots of Bulldogs and every possible modification is on display! You can dream about blowing all your money on your Bulldog :-D

Best wishes,

John w :-D

Topic author
Martin_CZ
Beitrag von Martin_CZ »

Thanks for warm welcome!

So the expenses aren't over by purchasing the bike?? :-) I know... I'm just about to buy a luggage system, also some maintenance on 20.000 km must be done :-)

The meeting seems quite fine to me, but at this moment I cannot say Y/N. It is 700 kilometres one way in just 3 days. And especially I do not enjoy riding on the motorways :-(
But if the weather is fine, I'll definitely consider again.

Spyder

Beitrag von Spyder »

Welcome to the ever expanding world of the Bulldog, a world of supreme satisfaction and rideing pleasure.
Regards Terry
Antworten