Pictures from Willingen?

Topic author
Tik

Pictures from Willingen?

Beitrag von Tik »

Is there any place I can see what happened there?

il_brutto
Vorname: Michael

Beitrag von il_brutto »

Hi Tik,

if you want to see any pics from Willingen 2006 take this link and have fun:

http://forum.bulldog-bt1100.de/album_cat.php?cat_id=307

If you want to see more bulldog-pics please use the button "Album" on top of this site.
cheers Micha

Bin ich auf Zack oder bin ich auf Zack? :cool:
Seth Gecko in "From Dusk Till Dawn"

Topic author
Tik

Beitrag von Tik »

Thanks, very nice, I'll try to get there at the next one.

il_brutto
Vorname: Michael

Beitrag von il_brutto »

It will be great because you are the first bulldog-driver from romania i ever meet. See you next year. :-D
cheers Micha

Bin ich auf Zack oder bin ich auf Zack? :cool:
Seth Gecko in "From Dusk Till Dawn"

Topic author
Tik

Beitrag von Tik »

It could be that I'm the only bulldog owner around here, this bike is neither on stock nor on pricelist at Yamaha distributors in RO so I had to make type omologation before getting the plates.

Axman
Vorname: Axel

Beitrag von Axman »

Hi Tik..

so sorry you could´nt make it to Willingen..

After seeing the pictures you´ll be sorry too.. :wink:

Why don´t you get in touch with Karl-Heinz ?? Hes compiling a CD of all the pictures sent to him by the riders that were in Willingen (He made a CD of last year´s meeting in Glauchau that you have to see - and hear - to believe it..)

Greets

from the Axman

Topic author
Tik

Beitrag von Tik »

I sent him a private message; Axman, do you believe I shall be able to install myself both Krause LB1 and LB2 kits or should I buy only the LB1? For LB2 should I buy both 'Auspuffeinsatze'? Is it the louder one extremely loud?

Axman
Vorname: Axel

Beitrag von Axman »

Hi Tik,

installation of the Krause-Kits by you is possible...except for the exhaust-endcaps.. After cutting off the existing ones,they have to be welded onto the end of the exhaust (look at the pictures in my "album")

Haven´t you got a possibility to transport your bike to Dortmund ?? It takes Krause about 4 hours to install both kits (he has a special machining device for the exhaust changes.!)

And best of all : after installation of the kits he puts your bike on his dynamometer to document the increase in power and torque and to fine-tune your carburettors ( since he rejetted them)

Don´t worry about the louder "Auspuffeinsätze"...they give the Bulldog the bark that you would expect..I have them on my bike for over three years now and no Policeman or TÜV has ever complained... :wink:

Cheers

Axman

Topic author
Tik

Beitrag von Tik »

I would really like to make that trip but I just checked on GPS, from my home in Kronstadt to Bovinghauser Strasse there are 1869km. I'm not afraid by that distance, there are other factors who make me hesitate: my family has already declared I just passed the line with bikes (now I have two, the Bulldog and the 1150GS - I was thinking to sell the Bulldog after buying the GS but I found out I like the Bulldog better, in the same time I wouldn't sell the GS, it has also qualities and I'm in no rush for money + I have some friends coming from CH and DE from time to time and it's a pleasure to make tours around here together). It would make a whole week trip and my arguments should be concrete-strong to justify such an adventure, giving how the others see my hobbies. Maybe I should organise a 'tour of Europe' with some other bikers, making the route to pass through Dortmund.
Antworten