Glauchau

all about bike events and meets

Topic author
bazibbo

Glauchau

Beitrag von bazibbo »

WOW! What an excellent weekend in Glauchau.

I arrived back in Lincolnshire, England on monday night at 7pm, tired but happy. Thanks for an excellent time, I was genuinely touched by the way everybody took the effort to speak to us in english, translate for and even make sure we ordered the correct food! (thanks Dad)

So thanks to everyone, Axeman, Paul, Eddie and Jeorgan (english can't spell german names!) Joerg and the smooth Jarmo (Finnish) Oh yes and that big ugly Bavarian, (I'll have a drink with him again next year :wink: )

Cheers

Barrie

Mick P

Beitrag von Mick P »

Same as Barrie except the bit about the Bavarian he's alot bigger than me so i will buy him a drink next year.

But what a great weekend thanks for making us feel welcome.
Dont forget Paul the web adress about the seat and some details where to send the tank protector.

Regards Mick :-D

John w

Beitrag von John w »

Hi Everybody,

I have been cleaning the Bulldog after the trip to Germany so it's a late reply from me!
It was a great weekend and was even better than I had hoped it would be! I hope we can return next year and meet some of the people who made the trip special. Lots of Bulldogs, lots of beer, lots of laughs, lots of friends, lots of miles.
It was worth travelling that far just to see Mick P dancing with the 'Rock Chick' - what a mover! (Mick P escaping I mean) \:D/

Axman
Vorname: Axel

Beitrag von Axman »

Hi guys..

for us it was very much fun having you here.. :) and, as you did not try to ride on the wrong side of the road, drank beer like the best of us (or even better than most), were very patient with everybody that tried to speak english, (although it got better with the beer consumption :wink: ) and, altogether seem to have had lots of fun (although I seem to have missed the part about Mick P dancing with the "Rock Chick"...what a pity) we all would very much like you to come back next year..or any other Bulldog-Meet before that..

Cheers

Axman
...es ist ein Zeichen von Intelligenz seine Grenzen zu kennen..

Andi
Vorname: Andi

kaskana

Beitrag von Andi »

@ mick p,

seat-link: http://kaskana.de/
Wer schon nicht überzeugen kann, soll wenigstens für Verwirrung sorgen !

Mick P

Beitrag von Mick P »

Many thanks Andi

Regards Mick

JörgG
Vorname: Jörg
Beitrag von JörgG »

Hi guys , we say one more thanks for coming.
we will see us in teh next year.

@jarmo
thanks for the tip with the small streets on the Laggo Come.
i drived too. :-)
Das Leben besteht nicht nur aus "Wünsch dir Was" und einige Entscheidungen sollten einfach akzeptiert werden.

Der schlimmste Fehler, den man im Leben machen kann, ist ständig zu befürchten, dass man einen macht.
– Elbert Hubbard (1856-1915), The Note Book

Topic author
Glötzi

Re: Glauchau

Beitrag von Glötzi »

bazibbo hat geschrieben:WOW! What an excellent weekend in Glauchau.

I arrived back in Lincolnshire, England on monday night at 7pm, tired but happy. Thanks for an excellent time, I was genuinely touched by the way everybody took the effort to speak to us in english, translate for and even make sure we ordered the correct food! (thanks Dad)

So thanks to everyone, Axeman, Paul, Eddie and Jeorgan (english can't spell german names!) Joerg and the smooth Jarmo (Finnish) Oh yes and that big ugly Bavarian, (I'll have a drink with him again next year :wink: )

Cheers

Barrie
k barrie, w´ll drink some more next year! :wink:
sorry for the last day, but i sleep very long(grmmmmllll)

p.s.:iám not ugly, iam bavarian :twisted:

s u next year! :thumbright:

s.u.
glötzi

Hacky ut Hamburg

Beitrag von Hacky ut Hamburg »

Guys,

unfortunately we had english B B Q weather in Glauchau. So it was a bit cold and likely cloudy with some rainfalls.
But, thats the way you feel comfortable and its look like we will hopefully see you again next year. it was a big pleasure for me to meet you.

cheers mate from Hamburg
Tschüßing
Hacky ut Hamburg

Holsten-Germane & BLAU wie der HSV

John w

Beitrag von John w »

Hey Hacky,

We hope that there will be more of us next time. Maybe we will fit a trailer on one of the bikes and bring some English sunshine over for you! :hotsun:

Cheers Mate!

John w
Antworten