Watch these, all very very funny

You can post all funny things here during the winter period. This section will be cleared automatically after 20 days.

Topic author
Big Ade
Vorname: Ade

Watch these, all very very funny

Beitrag von Big Ade »

Back from Treffen 20 which was absolutely great, I even got a attendance bronze badge. So very nice to meet everyone again and had a brilliant time.

I tried learning German on line but it does not stay in my head and the phrases are useless, I mean when would I ever need to tell someone that my "cat loves my owl"? Or even that "my mother loves your sister", better yet "your mother has a wife". The world has gone mad.

So here are some short films for you to search for on YouTube or even Amazon. They are silent comedies so no language barrier and all are pre WOKE censorship. Here they are.

Futtocks End - Ronnie Barker, Michael Hordern. Country Manor House weekend.

The Plank. - Eric Sykes, Arthur Lowe. This original is the best.

Mr H is late. - Eric Sykes, Spike Milligan, Freddie Star and James Hunt (the F1 racing champion). Coffin capers.

Rhubarb Rhubarb - Eric Sykes, Bob Todd, Jimmy Edwards. For all golfers.

It's Your Move. - Eric Sykes, Tommy Cooper, Bernard Cribbins. House moving gone wrong.

None of these are objectionable and when my grandchildren watch them they are in fits of laughter.

I very special thanks to the organising team for Treffen 20, you guys did a superb job and I want you to know it was very much appreciated.

Ade

Be safe, be healthy and be lucky.
Antworten