Chinese disease

Topic author
Big Ade
Vorname: Ade

Chinese disease

Beitrag von Big Ade »

Friends

It used to be that the most hazardous thing I did was to ride my dog. Always watching for the Volvo, the bimbo in a black Range Rover or the spotty faced teenager who thinks that red lights are advisory.

Well Corvid put paid to that. I have been fearful of supermarket shopping, anyone invading my 2m distancing and much stroked dogs rubbing up to me. I have been mostly under voluntary house arrest for the past year. The up side is that I have made over 100 bottles of very nice wines.

But now I've had my first vaccine and the second is next Wednesday, so things are looking up and I might even get out of the city for a break. My wife and I plan to tour Wales in early September in my MX5 highlight being a stay in an actual castle, sweet. Boris says we can have mass orgies at the end of June (I'll give that a miss, my back is not what it once was).

The TT for 2021 is cancelled so our ferry reservation rolls over for 2022.

I'm keeping the dog and cleaning it up for a tour of Scotland in late September (NC500 look for it on YouTube, Fat Lad on a bike).

You must all keep safe, be under no doubt that this Covid is bad, very bad. You really do not want even a mild dose because it has lingering effects.

My personal opinion is that this plague was no accident.

I say again BE SAFE.

Now I'll just drink this bottle of red.

Cheers
Ade

WullDee
Vorname: Waldi
Re: Chinese disease

Beitrag von WullDee »

Adrian,
good to hear that you are still healthy and not dealing with any Covid infection.
Enjoy the MX5 ride, a cabriolet (convertible?) is yet another option to travel unseen regions together with your wife.
Petra and me already thought about travelling the Alps Maritime one time in distant future when we are not able to get on the bikes ;)

Stay safe, stay healthy!
Die linke Hand zum Gruß,
Waldi

Bild

YouTube ...... https://www.youtube.com/user/WullDee
Instagram ... https://www.instagram.com/wull_dee/
Antworten