Hi bulldog owner new to forum

All about the BT1100

Topic author
Kirk.k
Vorname: Kirk

Hi bulldog owner new to forum

Beitrag von Kirk.k »

Hi all new to the forum, had my 2003 bulldog for over 2 years now and still enjoying it. Did try to join forum when I got it in 2017 but got error when trying? This is mine on pic.
Kirk from Liverpool England.
Dateianhänge
IMG_20190307_150619.jpg
2003 silver/blue bulldog

hotdog
Vorname: Klaas

Re: Hi bulldog owner new to forum

Beitrag von hotdog »

Hi Kirk,
welcome to the Forum .

Regards from NL
"1 Zylinder ist eine zu wenig von daher 2"

WullDee
Vorname: Waldi

Beitrag von WullDee »

Hi Kirk,
welcome and always a safe ride!
Die linke Hand zum Gruß,
Waldi

Bild

YouTube ...... https://www.youtube.com/user/WullDee
Instagram ... https://www.instagram.com/wull_dee/

Big Ade
Vorname: Ade

Beitrag von Big Ade »

Nah'then Kirk
Welcome to the loneliest English forum in the UK. There are quite a few Bulldogs (well at least 30 anyway) and some owners have even registered on the forum but they hardly ever post. Thankfully our continental brothers are much more communicative as you have seen and they are a great bunch of blokes and a very useful source of information and advice. You definitely should try and go to Treffen I promise you will not regret it. Mick P and John W make it every year.
My son and I will be passing through Liverpool on our dogs on our way to and from The Island for the TT this year. Listen out for us, both bikes nicely loud.
Be lucky, be safe and stay happy.
Cheers
Ade.

Topic author
Kirk.k
Vorname: Kirk

Beitrag von Kirk.k »

Hi thanks guys for the welcome to club. I am getting to know my bulldog quite well now having changed starter clutch, stater motor brush assembly, rear suspension linkage bearings and collers plus other bits and bobs with servicing etc in the time I have had it.Big Ade will listen out for you (need to get myself some decent sounding exhausts when I can)Treffen would be good but don't get time to be away over night got disabled daughter to look after. At least when I do get out on the bulldog my mind is free and feel great, gives me a better feeling than most of the other bikes I have had. As you all know never really see any others about in the UK Ride safe folks.

Kirk.
2003 silver/blue bulldog
Antworten