Merry Christmas everyone

Topic author
Big Ade
Vorname: Ade

Merry Christmas everyone

Beitrag von Big Ade »

Hello everyone

Not posted for a good while, sorry.

Not sure that I can make Treffen for 2019, bought a classic sports car and we (Mrs. Reynolds and I) are going to use it to tour the west coast of Scotland and the Western Isles for a month. Plus I am off to Northern Ireland for a break. We are also going to take our narrow boat from Retford (Nottinghamshire) over the Pennines and up the Lancaster canal to Penrith. Then Mrs. Reynolds wants a new kitchen.

The English forum doesn't seem to enjoy much activity. I keep looking but have nothing to contribute. I would like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year.

Cheers

Ade

PS We now have 8 grandchildren, David and his lady (Keryn) have a little boy Cassian.

WullDee
Vorname: Waldi
Re: Merry Christmas everyone

Beitrag von WullDee »

Adrian,
seemingly you have to shift priorities!
Maybe Mrs Reynolds would have a new challenge in taking Davids son with the newly bought sportscar to the scottish west coast.
You may cancel your Northern Ireland trip to join us at the XVI. Int'l while your carpenter transfers your narrow boat and prepares your new kitchen.

It's bit far and I remember that you've already done your 'one in a lifetime' journey few years ago.
Would have loved the opportunity to have one or two or ... beer again.
However, seasons greetings to you and your whole family - merry christmas and a prosperous new year. Hope to see you somewhere in time!
Die linke Hand zum Gruß,
Waldi

Bild

YouTube ...... https://www.youtube.com/user/WullDee
Instagram ... https://www.instagram.com/wull_dee/

Blubber
Vorname: Ralf

Re: Merry Christmas everyone

Beitrag von Blubber »

As far as I understood, Wulldee has said it all. :-D :-D :-D

Nevertheless we both hope to see the Reynolds bunch, or parts of it, soon again. I would love to join you Ade and Wulldee for some beers plus .... whatever :lol: :lol:

Happy new year to all of you!

Ralf & Verena
Meine Meinung steht fest - bitte verwirren Sie mich nicht
mit Tatsachen !
Antworten