Where is your handi

You can post all funny things here during the winter period. This section will be cleared automatically after 20 days.

Topic author
Big Ade
Vorname: Ade

Where is your handi

Beitrag von Big Ade »

Several men are in the locker room of a gym. A mobile phone on the bench rings and a man picks up the 'phone. There is a woman on the other end.

MAN IN GYM: "Hello"

WOMAN ON 'PHONE: "Hi Honey, it's me. Are you in the gym?"

MAN IN GYM: "Yes."

WOMAN ON 'PHONE: "I'm at the shops now and found this beautiful leather coat. It's only £2,000; is it OK if I buy it?"

MAN IN GYM: "A £2,000 leather coat? Sure, go ahead and buy it if you like it that much."

WOMAN ON 'PHONE: "I also stopped by the Lexus dealership and saw the new models. I saw one I really liked."

MAN IN GYM: "How much?"

WOMAN ON 'PHONE: "£90,000."

MAN IN GYM: "£90,000 for a new Lexus is not bad, but for that price I want you to make sure you get all the options."

WOMAN ON 'PHONE: Great! Oh, and one more thing... I was just talking to Janie and found out that the house I wanted last year is back on the market. They're asking £980,000 for it."

MAN IN GYM: "Well, then go ahead and make an offer of £900,000. They'll probably take it. If not, we can go the extra eighty thousand if it's what you really want."

WOMAN ON 'PHONE: "OK. I'll see you later! I love you so much!"

MAN IN GYM: "Bye! I love you, too." The man hangs up. The other men in the locker room are staring at him in astonishment, mouths wide open. He turns and asks,

"Anyone know whose phone this is?"

WullDee
Vorname: Waldi
Re: Where is your handi

Beitrag von WullDee »

I can't find mine, I can't find mine ...
Die linke Hand zum Gruß,
Waldi

Bild

YouTube ...... https://www.youtube.com/user/WullDee
Instagram ... https://www.instagram.com/wull_dee/
Antworten