Potentially & Realistically

You can post all funny things here during the winter period. This section will be cleared automatically after 20 days.

Topic author
Big Ade
Vorname: Ade

Potentially & Realistically

Beitrag von Big Ade »

A young boy went up to his father and asked: "What is the difference between potentially and realistically?"

The father pondered for a while, then answered: "Go ask your mother if she would sleep with Robert Redford if he gave her a million pounds. Also, ask your sister if she would sleep with Brad Pitt if he were to give her a million pounds. Come back and tell me what you have learned."

So the boy went to his mother and asked: "Mum, would you sleep with Robert Redford if he gave you a million pounds?"

The mother replied: "Of course I would. I wouldn't pass up an opportunity like that."

The boy then went to his sister and said: "Would you sleep with Brad Pitt if he gave you a million pounds?"

The girl replied: "You kidding? I would just love to do that! I would have to be mental to miss an opportunity like that!!".

The boy then thought about it for two or three days and went back to his dad. His father asked him: "Did you find out the difference between potentially and realistically?"

The boy replied, "Yes, potentially we're sitting on two million pounds, but realistically we're living with a couple of slappers."

The father replied, "That's my boy!"

Ade
Antworten