Dogging

Topic author
Big Ade
Vorname: Ade

Dogging

Beitrag von Big Ade »

I think we all refer to our BT1100 Bulldogs as the dog and so the other evening when someone told me about a dogging event just a few miles away I said that I was certainly interested and would be keen to attend and even take part.

The event was to begin any time after 9 pm at the far end of the car park at a local beauty spot. Seemed a little late to me with the sun already gone and no lighting but we doggers are a resourceful bunch. I arrived at 9:30 pm and was surprised to find that there were no other ‘dogs’ there at all, in fact mine was the only motorbike. There were groups of people huddled around some parked cars and they seemed to be grunting and moaning.

I shan’t describe what I discovered when I went over, suffice to say that it was nothing to do with the BT1100. I was shocked, after 2 hours I made my excuses and left.

Apparently this takes place every Wednesday.

My dad was builder so I am quite handy at building repairs so I agreed to help out a group of chaps with their cottage, they said that they are sure I will enjoy cottaging with them. I understand that there will be a break for refreshments because I heard them say they were looking forward to the tea bagging. If they don’t bring their own tools they are not sharing mine, that’s how they get damaged.

Life is full of surprises isn't it.

Ade

What is Dogging? - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_sex
Antworten