Bulldog Going

Topic author
nissbird
Vorname: Philip

Bulldog Going

Beitrag von nissbird »

My Bulldog is off on a trip to Cornwall - but without me - she has been sold and the new owner is picking her up today.
If I had more space I think I would have kept her, but over the last 8 months I have tried to keep two bikes in my garage, first the Bulldog and a Norge, then the Bulldog and a V-Strom, but now I have been seduced by a new XJR1300 (2014 model) and the Bulldog was sold to help fund it.
This club has a great bunch of people and having met many of them in Switzerland last year the most remorse I feel is from the thought of losing a common bond with them.
Thanks to all of you and I hope you will allow me to tag along when you come to the UK next year.
Very Best Wishes
Philip

WullDee
Vorname: Waldi
Re: Bulldog Going

Beitrag von WullDee »

Hey Phil,
always a safe ride on the XJR ... looking forward to seeing you in the UK!
Die linke Hand zum Gruß,
Waldi

Bild

YouTube ...... https://www.youtube.com/user/WullDee
Instagram ... https://www.instagram.com/wull_dee/

Big Ade
Vorname: Ade

Beitrag von Big Ade »

Phil
We'll miss you buddy, you have shared some neat ideas and went through some pain with that motor so I can imagine it was a wrench to let the dog go. But Captain Biggles came back into the fold so maybe you will too one day.

Can't fault you on the seduction bit though, I too would love an XJR 1300 it is a superb piece of kit but even then I could not let the dog go and she who must be obeyed (Lorena Bobbit follower) would not let me have another bike, as well as my boat, guns and fishing gear. I sometimes think she doesn't understand me because sometimes a fellow just has to get away.

Be lucky and ride safe my friend.

Ade

Topic author
nissbird
Vorname: Philip

Beitrag von nissbird »

Thanks guys
Antworten