Thundersprint

all about bike events and meets

Topic author
Krock

Thundersprint

Beitrag von Krock »

Date for your diary Thundersprint - Saturday 10th May & Sunday 11th May 2014 Darley Moor Motor Sport Centre, Derbyshire, DE6 2ET - http://www.thundersprint.com/index.htm

If you have never been to a Thundesprint you have been missing out on a celebration of motorcycling. It was hosted in my home town Northwich until last year when it moved to Anglesey, however this year it is taking place at Darley Moor smack bang in the middle of some great biking country. :)

Cheers

Krock
I'm dyslexic you aerosol.

Axman
Vorname: Axel

Re: Thundersprint

Beitrag von Axman »

Sorry guys, it´s just a mite too far away :wink:

Cheers

Axman
...es ist ein Zeichen von Intelligenz seine Grenzen zu kennen..

Big Ade
Vorname: Ade

Beitrag von Big Ade »

Krock

Sounds good to me, I'll see you there.

I used to go to Darley Moor to see the bike races back in 1960's and also my brother in law race his go-kart there too (not same race). I didn't know it was still operating so nice to hear that it is.

Keep in touch and we will make meet arrangements with all the other Bulldog owners that will be coming to the event too.

Cheers, keep safe.

Ade

-- Thu May 01, 2014 7:36 pm --

Krock

Sorry buddy, I have been nobbled for the 11th May (Sunday) and that is THE BEST day. If I can I shall try and get there on Saturday, if you are going to be there on that day send me a pm and I will give you my mobile number.

Cheers

Ade

Topic author
Krock

Beitrag von Krock »

Hi Ade

I will not be able to attend Thundersprint either as I am booked on rider training with IAM! looks like it's going to be wet and windy weekend :(

Cheers

Krock
I'm dyslexic you aerosol.
Antworten