my dog still in shape

Topic author
Tik

my dog still in shape

Beitrag von Tik »

Hi to all, just made a short visit here; My dog is still in shape, as you can see from this short film I made last Saturday, just to show to a friend of mine how a Panasonic SDR-SW20 video camera works in long play, stitched with adhesive tape to the side of the headlamp.

[BBvideo 425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbqoTI1zz1o[/BBvideo]

All the best, Titus

moppedwolf
Labertaschen Moderator
Vorname: Wolf

Re: my dog still in shape

Beitrag von moppedwolf »

Hi Tik,

NIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE!!! :mrgreen:

Whats about your Route 7C to Pitesti? Transfagasan I think that is her nicname?? :crazy:
Is it all such as so good roads as we can see on your video??

I read about in a magacine that there where a lots of working teams in the last few years.
Are there ready for work, so that you can now run like in your video-clip?? :-D :-D

In this article the author meant that this would be one of the most awsome tracks for 70 km's in europe when the teams are still ready. Do you agree?? :wink:
i took a look at google maps and was astonished because of these holy curves. :twisted:

bye :wave:
Wolf
WolfsGruss :wave: Unfall? Früher hatte ich zwei linke Hände, heute eine rechte! :mrgreen:
Cop'n'crashfree season!!![/i] :wink:

Topic author
Tik

Beitrag von Tik »

Hi Moppedwolf,

The road you see in this video is on National Road 13, from Maierus towards Rupea. This road is in good condition as most of main national roads, but is not so crowded only till Sighisoara ~115km, after that being a pain to ride on it.

7c is called 'Transfagarasan' an is in good shape on the northern side of the mountains - but don't expect Schwarzwald quality. On the the southern side there are a few kilometers with good asphalt followed by 20-30km of disaster where you can hardly find a line between holes and sand. Plus on weekends the place is so crowded it makes no sense to go there, it's like a waterpark with hundreds of people grilling or just sitting, but with only about 50 parking places on top.

An interesting route these days is 67c, callled 'Transalpina' - legend says was build by Germans in II WW. Is with new asphalt from Sebes going south for 60km, only last 10km to Obarsia Lotrului being gravel. I did that route last week with a friend of mine from Switzerland. Because of repairs the route is empty and asphalt is perfect except due to lack of traffic is a bit oily and with sand at some corners. More interesting is the same 67C from Obarsia Lotrului further south, towards Ranca - road goes up to 2000m but that part of the 67C is gravel wonderland for light-enduro enthusiasts.

For exercising riding skills I preffer a closer road to Brasov in good condition, 1A, Brasov-Sacele-Cheia, very good asphalt and higher speed corners.

If you want to drive knee-down in Romania, is possible but not worth riding so many km to do that here, if you want to visit some unexpected sort of Europe I can be a guide or give some informed opinions.

All the best, Titus

moppedwolf
Labertaschen Moderator
Vorname: Wolf

Beitrag von moppedwolf »

Hi Titus,
thx a lot for these great informations! :P

On my own landscape which countries I have visited there are most white fields in eastern.
So maybe i have to pick them up to make them "be mine". :mrgreen:
9664 btw: thx to wulldee for my little patch, ordered in USA, exspecially for me! :rockout2:
Bild

So maybe, one day, I will contact you for guiding etc. ..... lets have a look. :elephant:

Thank you and take care :wave:
wolf
WolfsGruss :wave: Unfall? Früher hatte ich zwei linke Hände, heute eine rechte! :mrgreen:
Cop'n'crashfree season!!![/i] :wink:
Antworten