Any Info On.....

All about the BT1100

Topic author
jonny teabag

Any Info On.....

Beitrag von jonny teabag »

This seat that i saw whilst browsing thru the members foto's :)
Is this an alternative to the Bagster seat that's available in the UK? :?
Is it cheaper than the Bagster? and can it be custom ordered with the gel pads and different colours like the Bagster?
Any info anyone?
Kind regards JT :wink:
Dateianhänge
kasakana seat
kasakana seat

moppedwolf
Labertaschen Moderator
Vorname: Wolf

Beitrag von moppedwolf »

Hi Johnny,
this is a modified seat from KASKANA in Berlin.

He offers his seats also in ebay.de.
I don't know if he offers in UK too??!

In ebay the price is near by 250,- € without gel insert.

bye
Wolf
WolfsGruss :wave: Unfall? Früher hatte ich zwei linke Hände, heute eine rechte! :mrgreen:
Cop'n'crashfree season!!![/i] :wink:

Maddog

Beitrag von Maddog »

Hi Jonny,

this is the link to the german ebay offer of Kaskana:

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie ... :IT&ih=001

Or use: www.kaskana.de
Unfortunately only in german.

Regards
Jürgen

sully22252

Beitrag von sully22252 »

Hi Jonny

I had a seat for an Africa Twin done by P & P Seating earlier this year in a very similar design to the one you are looking at. They were reccommended to me by a bike restorer friend and found them to be really good. I provided an old seat base and had it re-foamed with Gel inserts and re-covered, so for the full works it was about £230, but just for a Gel insert and re-cover I think it was about £170. The result was excellent and very comfortable,and they'll cover to your own design. I've no doubt they would do the seat to the same design if they have a photo. Have a look at their website, www.ppseat.co.uk. Turnaround time was aboiut two weeks.

Regards
Chris

Topic author
jonny teabag

Thanks for the info chaps,

Chris the link you posted doesn't seem to be working, can i ask where P&P are located?

I am torn between using Bagster UK which do a exchange seat for £199 standard or £270 with two gel inserts, or trying a bike seat upholsterer which could be a bit of a lottery with getting what i want.

I have had good reports on www.outbackmcsaddles.com but the price is around the same as per Bagster.

I've got the winter to decide what to do so i am gathering info at the moment.

Thanks again guys,JT :wink:

sully22252

Beitrag von sully22252 »

Hi Jonny

Just tried the link and it worked OK for me, but in case I got it wrong, it's www.ppseat.co.uk and they're based in Kitts Green, Birmingham and the full name is P&P Seating. Try their website if you can as the gallery gives a whole range of styles and finishes. They've quoted me for a re-upholster, refoam, gel insert single seat conversion with piping and logos to match the bike colour at £230 for the Bulldog.

Regards
Chris

Topic author
jonny teabag

Hi Chris,yes the link now works for me I've added the link to my bookmarks and will be in touch with them over the winter.
Regards,
JT :wink:
Antworten