Rear section

All about the BT1100

Topic author
Anyname

Rear section

Beitrag von Anyname »

Hi to all.
I want to alter the license plate holder because i find it a little big, and i think that if the rear wheel would show more it would look nicer.

so i'm thinking in shorten the rear a bit has anyone done this yet i want to remove the license plate light and reflector, i can cut the plastic but i didn't want to damage the original suport in case i have to put it back on, the license plate i think i can manage to fix, but the turn signal i dont know.

If anyone has any ideas i would welcome them.

Axman
Vorname: Axel

Beitrag von Axman »

Hi Anyname,

absolutely no one here in Germany has the ugly stock rear still on his Bulldog..!! There are a lot of interchangeable rear-ends on the market - so you take the stock rear off completely and simply replace it. (look at my Album)
A good adress for this is www.ride-in.de

If you´ve still got questions..me da´uma chamada, eu tambem falo Portuges :wink:

Cheers

from the Axman

p.s.: please complete your "Profil"..we like to know who we are communicating with..

Topic author
Anyname

Beitrag von Anyname »

Hi Axman thanks for the quick reply, been watching your album and the site you gave me, nice modifications you have done, the rear ends on the site gave me some ideas since i dont't want to spend much money on the rear section i think i will just cut mine, and save the money for other modifications.

I will try to make my on licence plate holder or just put the license plate on top the rear suport.

O mundo é pequeno sempre acabo por encontrar alguém que fala Português obrigado :-D
Translation :-D : World is small i always find someone who speaks Portuguese thanks

ps: I've put information on my profil, what should i add thanks.

Topic author
Anyname

Exhausts

Beitrag von Anyname »

Hi, all.

For those who might interest, i am selling my original exhaust's they are new, i changed them when i got the bike.

Feel free to ask questions about them thanks.

V greetings to all

Topic author
Anyname

Beitrag von Anyname »

Hi all,

I've done it already, altered the bike tail, in about 4 houras i made a suport for the license plate, altered the fixation of the blinkers, and cut the plastic under the tail light, i am very pleased with the end result.
I will be posting pictures as soon as i can.

Greetings.

Topic author
Anyname

Beitrag von Anyname »

Hello, here are some photos of my bike :

Mick P

Beitrag von Mick P »

very nice :=D>:

Regards Mick P
Antworten