NEW OWNER WHO WANTS TO LEARN

All about the BT1100

Topic author
Lezanta

NEW OWNER WHO WANTS TO LEARN

Beitrag von Lezanta »

Hi there. I'm from Greece and i own a BT of 2005 just a month now. I've read almost all the english forum and i already feel wiser, but my problem is that its my first bike and i don't know much for bikes (almost nothing), so its hard for me to understand a few things.
I hope to find all the help and patience i need in this forum!!!

I am sending my regards to Admin and to Axman which i found everywhere with there answers!!!! :)

John w

Beitrag von John w »

Hi Lezanta,

Welcome to th forum. Do not worry about not knowing much about bikes - neither do I! welcomeani.gif
What I can say is that I know how to enjoy a bike ~ ride it! mopedsmile:
I hope you enjoy you Bulldog as much as I have in the last 3 years. They are still good bikes as standard - you don't have to change anything. If you are not technically minded just change cosmetic things like the screen, seat and so on. Then you will feel you have done something to make your bike unique. Have fun! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

John W

Other English Bulldog forums;
www.bt1100bulldog.eu/
www.eboards4all.com/240386/

Topic author
Lezanta

Beitrag von Lezanta »

Hi John, thanks for answering!

I know how to enjoy the bike but i'm trying to find time to do it.

I really appreciate if you knew to tell me about the differents between the 2005 model and the previous models.

I have already visit www.bt1100bulldog.eu/ and i have seen you there and now i'm going to visit and the other one you write me.

Antworten