English Bulldog Forum closing January 2015

Topic author
Big Ade
Vorname: Ade

English Bulldog Forum closing January 2015

Beitrag von Big Ade »

The chaps that have provided a free platform in UK for the Bulldog owners are to pack up in January 2015.

They have provided a free forum platform for a variety of user groups for over 15 years but the onerous task of defending against hackers and attackers is the last straw hence they are closing it down. To the best of their knowledge no personal data of the UK user base has been stolen. Theodore (a Bulldog owner still) is the administrator and has archived the topics and posts.

It is fair to say that the UK site has not been well used but nevertheless it is a facility that will be lost.

I have suggested that the UK forum members sign up to this forum for a more active community and far wider knowledge base.

Let's see what happens.

Ade

Theodore
Vorname: Theodore

Re: English Bulldog Forum closing January 2015

Beitrag von Theodore »

Well, I'm here already... :-)
Posted the archives until 2013 in a personal page of mine, the link (http://www.grcrun11.gr/~theodore/BulldogForumArchives/) is in the old forum's header. I will post 2014 archives after New Year.

hotdog
Vorname: Klaas

Beitrag von hotdog »

Hello Theodore,

a warm welcome for you to the BOC-Community.
"1 Zylinder ist eine zu wenig von daher 2"

Theodore
Vorname: Theodore

Beitrag von Theodore »

Thank you, hotdog.

I uploaded the archives for 2014 in the page above and the old English Bulldog Forum is now officially declared obsolete. It will remain available until the site's owners decide to pull the plug.

T.
Antworten