New forumer but old bulldoger !

Topic author
titjaune
Vorname: Denis

New forumer but old bulldoger !

Beitrag von titjaune »

Hello.
I'm new on this web forum but not in the BT community : my Bulldog is one of the first (maybe the first) sold in the French South-eastern "departement du Var" (83 you may see when you come, on summer, to burn your skins on our sunny beaches or ride our beautiful country roads between sea and mountain...)
I'm 41 years old (30 more than Bully), in couple with a 9 y.o. boy.
I knew about this forum thanks to it's similar one in Moliere's language, that's mine too... :wink: (http://www.bt1100.info)
English or German aren't my native languages so, please, forgive my possible mistakes.
My BT is silver in colour, has some mods concerning visibility (HID front beam and full LED lighting), wind comfort (Ermax stock and +25cm wind-shields), own-design stickers and "performance" mods (AIS off, carburettors, Mecacyl treatments...
The shortcut can appear a little bit fast but, think about this: to counter the "Money-Power" .... GO VEGAN!
You'll forget Monsanto, Bayer, BASF and sisters, BIO or Organic logos will disappear, it will be the standard way of growing.
Compare your set of teeth to canine and feline ones, then to those of horses or primates and answer this question: Am I made to eat so much meat?
Just find out and ear at Maxime Ginolin on YouTube, You'll understand what WE mean.Switch on subtitles !

captainoi

Re: New forumer but old bulldoger !

Beitrag von captainoi »

Hi Titjaune,

a warm welcome for you to the BOC-Community. :-D
Hope to meet you at the next international BOC-Meeting, 30.05.2012 - 02.06.2012, in Güstrow (eastern Germany).

Regards Buk

ThreeP
Vorname: Peter

Beitrag von ThreeP »

Welcome Titjaune!

Greetings from the middle of Germany, the beautiful Spessart!

Peter

ronald53
Vorname: Ronald

Beitrag von ronald53 »

Hello Titjaune,

Welome to this forum! Je vous souhaite la bienvenue! I don't know how many members of this forum are French forum members as well. I do however think it is good to have some links to the French forum, in order to enhance the exchange of information!

mez regards,
Ronald
(les Pays Bas)
BT1100 - 2007 / 75 PS / 100Nm.

WullDee
Vorname: Waldi

Beitrag von WullDee »

Salute!
And a very warm welcome to the board!
Keep tracking on Didier or Jalante which are visiting this board from time to time.
It's not easy to translate french to english / to german every time, but nevertheless it's not impossible!
Die linke Hand zum Gruß,
Waldi

Bild

YouTube ...... https://www.youtube.com/user/WullDee
Instagram ... https://www.instagram.com/wull_dee/

Luzy
Vorname: Verena

Beitrag von Luzy »

Bild Titjaune

Many greetings from the black forrest! Keep going to have fun with your bulldog and now on board! ( translated by Blubber, grins )
Ich bin meistens teuflisch gut drauf!

Topic author
titjaune
Vorname: Denis

Beitrag von titjaune »

Thank you for welcoming me so warmly among you!
The software translation of French towards German is too unpredictable and as I'm not practising your language, I will express myself only in English (Ich frage Ihnen nach Verzeihung, ich bin betrübt)
The shortcut can appear a little bit fast but, think about this: to counter the "Money-Power" .... GO VEGAN!
You'll forget Monsanto, Bayer, BASF and sisters, BIO or Organic logos will disappear, it will be the standard way of growing.
Compare your set of teeth to canine and feline ones, then to those of horses or primates and answer this question: Am I made to eat so much meat?
Just find out and ear at Maxime Ginolin on YouTube, You'll understand what WE mean.Switch on subtitles !
Antworten