Advice to me on my Wedding night

You can post all funny things here during the winter period. This section will be cleared automatically after 20 days.

Topic author
Big Ade
Vorname: Ade

Advice to me on my Wedding night

Beitrag von Big Ade »

Thought I might share this sound advice with you.

Just before I was married to my wife Sheila, my father sat me down for a little fireside chat. He said, "Adrian, let me tell you something. On my wedding night in our honeymoon suite, I took off my trousers and handed them to your mother, and said, here sweetheart, try these on."

So she did and said, "well sweetie they're a little too big, I can't wear them."

So he replied, "exactly. I wear the trousers in this family and I always will." Ever since that night we have never had any problems.

Now I thought that it might be a good thing to try. So, on the first night of my honeymoon when I took off my trousers I said to Sheila, "here babe, try these on."

So she did and said, "these are far too large, they don't fit me."

So I said, "...exactly. I wear the trousers in this family and I always will, and I don't want you to ever forget that."

Then Sheila took off her knickers and handed them to me and said, "here, you try mine on."

So I tried, struggled and eventually gave up saying, "I can't get into your knickers."

So Sheila says, "...exactly, and if you don't change your attitude, you never will."

Cheers

Ade
Antworten