New member from UK

All about the BT1100

Topic author
mixagon

Re: New member from UK

Beitrag von mixagon »

AAAHHHH Germany,thanks for the invite but its to far for me and my joints :(

I love the Bulldog :-D Sounds great with a Beowulf exhaust and no chain to look after, its the bike I've been looking for these last few years. Tried the XJR and FJR but the Bulldog suits me much better :cool:

oodoom

Beitrag von oodoom »

Hi Mixagon - welcome to the forum. Theres a lot of useful info here, especially if you use Google translate! I might be your nearest Bulldog neighbour - Im in Manchester. Whereabouts in Derbyshire are you? We should meet up at some point if you fancy seeing 2 'Dogs in the same place at the same time! Cheers, Adam

jake
Vorname: Jake (John)

Beitrag von jake »

Hi Mixagon and Adam,how about a get together at Matlock soon? I am from Preston and not been there since last summer (?) Hope you are both enjoying your dogs. RIDE SAFE. Jake.

Big Ade
Vorname: Ade

Beitrag von Big Ade »

mixagon hat geschrieben:Thankyou to all for the warm welcome :)

Mixagon
I'm on the west of Sheffield and have a regular blast around Derbyshire on my dog. Be good to meet sometime. Me and my son are of to the 9th in Germany this June, John has sent me a message already but if there is anyone else going from UK let me know.
Cheers
Ade

ronald53
Vorname: Ronald

Beitrag von ronald53 »

Hello and welcome!

And with respect to the this quote:
oodoom hat geschrieben: especially if you use Google translate!
, I think I case state that at least some of the members of this forum are capable and willing to perform substantially better that Google Translate!

Regards,
Ronald (NL)
BT1100 - 2007 / 75 PS / 100Nm.

Topic author
mixagon

Beitrag von mixagon »

jake hat geschrieben:Hi Mixagon and Adam,how about a get together at Matlock soon? I am from Preston and not been there since last summer (?) Hope you are both enjoying your dogs. RIDE SAFE. Jake.
Matlock bath is one of my regular coffee stop offs so i'm up for a get together just say when your going.
I often do the regular Derbyshire biker routes...Glossop, snake pass, Castleton, Derwent dams ect.

Big Ade
Vorname: Ade

Beitrag von Big Ade »

Set a Sunday date and time and any of the Derbyshire sites, Matlock Bath is a a bit thronged so we might miss each other amongst the all the other bikes. There is a greasy spoon overlooking Ladybower dam at the bottom of the Snake what do you think?

Be good to see another dog and chat.

Ade
Antworten