Greetings from the UK

All about the BT1100

Topic author
MASHBY75

Greetings from the UK

Beitrag von MASHBY75 »

Hi all,
Just brought an 05 Bulldog and get it next week and can't wait.
I am in the UK so not many Bulldogs over here which is great I like being the odd one out.

I would just like say a big thank you to the guys running the site for english sections as my german is not good.

Just wondered if anyone could tell where I can get some decent performace air filters online. Similar to the ones on the radical bulldogs in the BT1100 modification page.

Thanks
Matt

Axman
Vorname: Axel

Beitrag von Axman »

Hi Matt,

save the money..a different airfilter (K&N for example)doesn`t do anything for the performance..
If you want more ooomph from this engine take the stops out of the carburettors, change the standard airbox-cover for one from a TDM and change the jetting. You can get all this as a kit from "Topham" ( http://www.mikuni-topham.de ) It is not very expensive but uncorks the engine nicely.. :wink:

greets

Axman
...es ist ein Zeichen von Intelligenz seine Grenzen zu kennen..

IIIrd

Beitrag von IIIrd »

I'd recomend the Fuel budget exhaust cans...they're on ebay at the moment for 240 quid...they sound amazing,
congrats on your new BT1100,...they are amazing good machines

change the bars as well...Axman will tell you, the originals arnt designed with humans in mind...i have to agree. i've gone for renthal low bars...not fitted yet, but the sweep looks a bit more comfortable than the silly angle the originals put your wrists at.....

foxxy

Re: Greetings from the UK

Beitrag von foxxy »

Lol DOH
:oops:
Foxxy.

Note to self read the date next time !
Foxxy "Scully..... owza owza"
Antworten