"5th International Bulldog Meeting 2008"

all about bike events and meets

Topic author
Axman
Vorname: Axel

"5th International Bulldog Meeting 2008"

Beitrag von Axman »

Hello all,

the 5th International-Bulldog-Meeting will be held in June 2008 from the 19th to 22nd.
At least this date has been set. As to the location we only know, that it will be held in the north of Germany. Where exactly has not been released yet..

So mark this date in your calendar, and for the rest we´ll keep you posted.

Best regards

from the Axman
...es ist ein Zeichen von Intelligenz seine Grenzen zu kennen..

nippo_
Beitrag von nippo_ »

Hallo Axman,
thank you for your information. If it's not too far north a few Bulldoggers from Italy would like to join in this year!

by the way, what does your signature say?

John w

Beitrag von John w »

Hi Axeman,

I look forward to seeing you there! :-D Maybe this year we Brits will smash our record yet again by having more than 4 bikes on the trip? I think there will be 4 for definate - we must get others to join the fun! :lol:

SO, COME ON BRITS ~ PUT SOME MILES ON THOSE BULLDOGS AND JOIN 'THE LOST BOYS' AS WE WANDER AROUND GERMANY LOOKING FOR OUR FRIENDS!

John w lol_2.gif (I promise you will spend a lot of time laughing!)

All this and more..... mopedsmile: :beer: :band: mopedsmile: :occasion7: :grouphuuug: :smilecolros: :beer: :givemebeer: :discussion: :downtown: mopedsmile: :-):-):-) :beer: :hotsun: :tongue3: :clapp: mopedsmile: :w00t: :wave: You probably won't want to go home!

magarac

Beitrag von magarac »

@ John W: super.gif :givemebeer: super.gif

Topic author
Axman
Vorname: Axel

Beitrag von Axman »

Good morning,

@ Nippo, hey, that would be wonderful to have some Italian bikers at the meeting...makes it truly "International" (the Brits don´t count...we adopted them years ago.. :lol: ) At the last meetings we had riders from the Netherlands, Great Britain, Belgium, Austria, Switzerland and even from Finland!
So, yes, by all means come and join us. As soon as Joerg, our Webmaster, surprises us by telling where the meeting takes place, I´ll post it here. Then you can plan your trip and decide, whether you want to spend a night on the way "up". If so, just tell us whereabouts this should be . As our members come from all over Germany, we´ll find someone living near there who can arrange a Hotel etc.. and from there we can form a convoy and ride the rest as a group..
And my signature says : ...it´s all a matter of taste said the ape as he swallowed the soap...

@ John W.

hi John, that´s the way to go...kick all those "sleeping beauties" into life (not literally, please :wink: ) and make them come over to join the fun. We expect at least ten bikes from Britain...so, that´s your responsability now :shock: :-D
And I promise, that nothing will keep me from joining you next year..!!

best regards

from the Axman
...es ist ein Zeichen von Intelligenz seine Grenzen zu kennen..

WullDee
Vorname: Waldi
Beitrag von WullDee »

Hi,
I've just placed an invitation to the 5th International on a swedish Bulldog site - www.bt1100.se.
Maybe some swedish Bulldog riders will join us, too ...
Die linke Hand zum Gruß,
Waldi

Bild

YouTube ...... https://www.youtube.com/user/WullDee
Instagram ... https://www.instagram.com/wull_dee/

J_Kock

Beitrag von J_Kock »

Hi!

@ WullDee, Thanks for the invitation that you placed on www.bt1100.se.
As soon as I get more information on where in Germany this event will be held, I will see if I can get myself and some other Swedish Bulldog riders to join, it really sounds like a great event!!!
In opposite to the Italian fellows I hope that it will be as far north as possible :-D

Regards, Jesper Kock

Mick P

Beitrag von Mick P »

Hi All

I cant let J.W. have all that fun alone so i will just have to go with him. ok.gif

Mick P

Mick P

Beitrag von Mick P »

Axman i have copied your message and posted it on the green forum lets hope we have some responce and get some where near ten :cool:
OK well more than four then or at least four :)

Regards Mick

jonny teabag

Beitrag von jonny teabag »

:-D Well you can count me in provisionally for those dates :)
I will probably tie this trip up with a visit to some friends in north Germany who I'm overdue to visit.
Just waiting for the location so i can plan with more detail, but coming from the north i will be using the Hull/Rotterdam Crossing to Europe
Regards JT :wink:

WullDee
Vorname: Waldi
Beitrag von WullDee »

Hi,
jonny teabag hat geschrieben:coming from the north i will be using the Hull/Rotterdam Crossing to Europe

I'm not that good in geographics, but to which continent does the british island belongs ?!?
:-k :-k :-k
:wink:
Die linke Hand zum Gruß,
Waldi

Bild

YouTube ...... https://www.youtube.com/user/WullDee
Instagram ... https://www.instagram.com/wull_dee/

jonny teabag

:oops: Ha Ha!! You got me there! Maybe i should have said crossing to the sunshine! :lol:
but when your country is surrounded by water and worse still stuck up here in the rainy north :roll: its easy to think your a million miles from dry biking roads!!

Regards,JT :wink:

Mick P

Beitrag von Mick P »

Where abouts are you JT might be some lads near you

Regards Mick

jonny teabag

Hi Mick, I am located in Barnoldswick which used to be in Yorkshire but is now in Lancashire :? -
don't ask as the 'Roses War' is still on going up here :lol: :roll:, Barlick - as its known to the locals round here is literally 'on the road to nowhere' :? - is about 8 miles from the picturesque market town of Skipton in North Yorkshire and about 9 miles from the gritty mill town of Burnley in Lancashire.
One of the advantages of living here is that theres open countryside in every direction and its on the edge of the Yorkshire Dales National Park.Which means i often can do a 250 mile round trip from my house and not hit one single town on my route :-D
As I've said before if you get the chance to ride up give us a shout and I'll show you round and can sort some local accommodation out if needed, Maybe next year?
Ride safe JT :wink:

Mick P

Beitrag von Mick P »

Sounds Good will be in touch :-D

Regards Mick
Antworten