[Forum] >>  Archive  >> English Forum  >> English General Forum  >> Fun section
Click to view full story of "Advice to me on my Wedding night"

Big Ade: Advice to me on my Wedding night (Sonntag 6. Mai 2012, 21:51)

Thought I might share this sound advice with you.

Just before I was married to my wife Sheila, my father sat me down for a little fireside chat. He said, "Adrian, let me tell you something. On my wedding night in our honeymoon suite, I took off my trousers and handed them to your mother, and said, here sweetheart, try these on."

So she did and said, "well sweetie they're a little too big, I can't wear them."

So he replied, "exactly. I wear the trousers in this family and I always will." Ever since that night we have never had any problems.

Now I thought that it might be a good thing to try. So, on the first night of my honeymoon when I took off my trousers I said to Sheila, "here babe, try these on."

So she did and said, "these are far too large, they don't fit me."

So I said, "...exactly. I wear the trousers in this family and I always will, and I don't want you to ever forget that."

Then Sheila took off her knickers and handed them to me and said, "here, you try mine on."

So I tried, struggled and eventually gave up saying, "I can't get into your knickers."

So Sheila says, "...exactly, and if you don't change your attitude, you never will."

Cheers

Ade