[Forum] >>  Archive  >> English Forum  >> English General Forum  >> Events
 [1]   [2]   [3]   [4

Click to view full story of ""5th International Bulldog Meeting 2008""

Axman: (Mittwoch 10. Oktober 2007, 08:35)

Hi Nippo,

don´t worry about your German...our Italian is probably worse :wink:

Cheers

Axman

Martin_CZ: (Samstag 13. Oktober 2007, 14:12)

North of Germany is a location which I'd like to give a visit to. With a little planning, BTmeeting will definitely become a part of a short holiday! I'll be keeping that date in mind.

Martin

Mick P: (Dienstag 27. November 2007, 09:15)

Do we have any more details yet for the 5th international ?

Mick P

Axman: (Dienstag 27. November 2007, 12:47)

Hi Mick,

I called Joerg and he at least revealed, in which part of Germany the meeting will take place..: it will be held in a region called "Weserbergland". Look at a map and draw a line between the cities of : Hannover, Göttingen, Kassel, Paderborn, Bielefeld and back to Hannover. Now you have drawn a circle around the Weserbergland, a very beautiful and mountainous part of northern Germany that gets its name from Weser the biggest river in the area, and Berg = mountain !

Joerg did not tell me which City it is going to be...but I heard trough the grapevine, that it is somewhere between Detmold and Hameln.. :wink:

I´ll keep you posted..

Axman

Mick P: (Mittwoch 28. November 2007, 03:05)

Thanks Axman

I will look it up on the map and see if we can get some more interest

Keep well regards Mick

John w: (Mittwoch 28. November 2007, 19:34)

Hey Mick,

I'm interested! :theviking: I have packed my crampons already, for the mountainous parts of the trip.

I expect there will be some riders (no names mentioned! :oops: ) who will be making use of the cliff edge when no-one is around! :cooool:

Cheers ~ John :lamo:

WullDee: (Mittwoch 28. November 2007, 21:03)

Hi John!
I expect there will be some riders (no names mentioned! :oops: ) who will be making use of the cliff edge when no-one is around!
You mentioned rider s ?!?
Huh, are there really more dog riders into that ??? :roll:

Mick P: (Donnerstag 29. November 2007, 01:54)

Hummm crampons :cool: do you think they give more grip in a slipery situation when you are so close to the edge :wink:

Mick P

WullDee: (Mittwoch 12. Dezember 2007, 23:47)

Hi,
... it will be held in a region called "Weserbergland". Look at a map and draw a line between the cities of : Hannover, Göttingen, Kassel, Paderborn, Bielefeld and back to Hannover
maybe we should include Minden as well, as a vague rumor is telling us ...

John w: (Freitag 14. Dezember 2007, 21:44)

eek.gif
Hey Wulldee,
This shape you have made on the map - is it the German version of the Bermuda Triangle? We could all disappear! :shock:

Maybe I will get my mother-in-law to represent me at the next meet! twisted.gif

Cheers ~ John W

sorry.gif one day I will try to be sensible! lol_2.gif

[1]   [2]   [3]   [4]