[Forum] >>  Archive  >> English Forum  >> English General Forum  >> BT1100-Forum
 [1]   [2

Click to view full story of "Forum Problem"

nissbird: Forum Problem (Dienstag 11. November 2014, 19:39)

Got this:

phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2276: array_filter() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2276: array_filter() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2325: strtr() [function.strtr]: The second argument is not an arra

plus much more

Does anyone know how to fix?

JörgG: Re: Forum Problem (Mittwoch 12. November 2014, 11:18)

Big ade had also the Problem... i give him the tip to delete the cookies... I heard nothing more from him....maybe it's help

Jean Rostand (1894 - 1977) »
Arroganz ist das Selbstbewußtsein des Minderwertigkeitskomplexes.

nissbird: Re: Forum Problem (Mittwoch 12. November 2014, 14:31)

Clearing cookies does not cure the problem.

Using the website in German does not show the problem, it only occurs when pressing the UK flag symbol

JörgG: Re: Forum Problem (Mittwoch 12. November 2014, 14:58)

Ok i must search a solution for this problem... but my problem are i can do it first in two weeks...
Sorry

Matze82: Re: Forum Problem (Freitag 14. November 2014, 08:29)

Sorry, could not resist :mrgreen:

http://picchore.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/delete-cookies-comic.jpg

JörgG: Re: Forum Problem (Freitag 14. November 2014, 14:55)

I see today it's a Problem with the English language files....I will checked next week....In the moment the only way to fixed are to change the language to german...

nissbird: Re: Forum Problem (Freitag 14. November 2014, 21:15)

Danke

Big Ade: Re: Forum Problem (Samstag 15. November 2014, 14:52)

Phil

Is it just you and me that visit the Bulldog sites? The British forum is a waste of time, I bet Lord Lucan could could ride Shergar all over it and nobody would know.

Like you ny German forum is proper screwed with error messages and pages hanging (re-set computer). I deleted ALL temp files, cookies and history just in case it was me.

My son David and I are going to Treffen 12, will you be there too? I strongly suspect John and Mick will be there and possibly Andy and Jake too. It would be good to see a strong UK party.

Has anyone (UK) thought about 2016 after Jorg's sad message?

Cheers

Ade

nissbird: Re: Forum Problem (Montag 17. November 2014, 11:57)

I regularly look in, and you are right the British site is poor.
I have not decided whether to go or not yet Ade, the problem is I cannot devote a week to it. I might just ride straight there in one day and one day back because I would like to meet up with the guys again. Me, John W, Mike and Mick all travelled together this year which is what I would prefer because we got to see some great roads and travelling together is good fun.

I recon John W is the best guy for helping Jorg with organising the UK trip.

Locations like:

Stonehenge
Warwick Castle
Chatsworth House
Blenheim Palace

Could be focal points

John w: Re: Forum Problem (Montag 17. November 2014, 19:41)

Hi Everyone,

I will try and visit the forum more regularly - I used to think I was here alone!

I have started making a route for next years trip already!

Re 2016 UK Meeting. I have sent a PM to Jorg suggesting a 'tour' as opposed to a 'meeting'. Normal Bulldog Treffen in Germany in June (so we can go) - UK Tour late August/September for anyone who is interested. I have arranged tours before. A South Coast one would be easy as I have done one there before and its near the Tunnel/Ferry starting and finishing in the Ashford area.

English forum (green) - agreed, rubbish!

Ade, it will be good to see you and Dave again - has he still got the noisy GSXR?

Phil, we must have a little Christmas drink at the Barrels soon!

Cheers!

John W

[1]   [2]