[Forum] >>  Archive  >> English Forum  >> English General Forum  >> BT1100-Forum
 [1]   [2

Click to view full story of "Standard Exhaust Modification"

nissbird: Standard Exhaust Modification (Dienstag 20. August 2013, 16:14)

Hello Folks,

I have read topics on here regarding modification of the standard exhaust by a person/company called Kraus and was wondering if that service is still available in Germany?

Best Wishes Philip

paulius: Re: Standard Exhaust Modification (Mittwoch 21. August 2013, 08:39)

Hello Philip,

Try Eddie, maybe he can make the parts for you. The ones he makes are great.

http://forum.bulldog-bt1100.de/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=13729" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Regards,
Paulius

nissbird: Re: Standard Exhaust Modification (Mittwoch 21. August 2013, 09:17)

How much does Eddie charge for the parts?

paulius: Re: Standard Exhaust Modification (Mittwoch 21. August 2013, 09:52)

I don't know that, you can talk and agree this with him directly.

WullDee: Re: Standard Exhaust Modification (Mittwoch 21. August 2013, 13:12)

Axman can provide contact information about "Rudi" who is the successor of "Zweirad Krause".
Krause initially created the endpieces and a different air intake. In addition with other jets this was called the "Krause Kit".
Unfortunately I don't know whether "Rudi" still sells or replaces the exhaust parts ...
Eddie manufactured some of the endpieces but afaik this opportunity is currently suspended.

nissbird: Re: Standard Exhaust Modification (Donnerstag 22. August 2013, 09:15)

Axman can provide contact information about "Rudi" who is the successor of "Zweirad Krause".
Krause initially created the endpieces and a different air intake. In addition with other jets this was called the "Krause Kit".
Unfortunately I don't know whether "Rudi" still sells or replaces the exhaust parts ...
Eddie manufactured some of the endpieces but afaik this opportunity is currently suspended.

Thanks Wulldee, if the parts are no longer available I shall design something myself, although understanding exactly how the Krause exhaust kit fitted would be helpful.

nissbird: Re: Standard Exhaust Modification (Freitag 25. April 2014, 13:41)

Following on from my last post, I have purchased a used Bulldog exhaust system for £70, cut the ends off the silencers and am about to attach some new ones I made myself. Images in my gallery.

Can someone explain how I can put these images into my message from my gallery please?

nissbird: Re: Standard Exhaust Modification (Freitag 25. April 2014, 13:43)

Ah attachment as shown up, here is another one:

Baumi: Re: Standard Exhaust Modification (Freitag 25. April 2014, 20:45)

Wow, really Nice! -- Freitag 25. April 2014, 20:45 --Wow, really Nice!

nissbird: Re: Standard Exhaust Modification (Samstag 26. April 2014, 20:08)

.....and fitted:

[1]   [2]