[Forum] >>  Archive  >> English Forum  >> English Technology Forum  >> Accessories
Click to view full story of "Doppelscheinverfer, Headlights dubble sidebyside"

darkforce: Doppelscheinverfer, Headlights dubble sidebyside (Montag 3. September 2007, 16:30)

On ebay i bought a set of dubble headlights, Now the only thing that puzzles me is that it was equipped with one H7 and one H1 bulb both 55W which one is supposed to be the Hi beam and which one is Low?
Secondly couldn´t both lights be lit when in Hi mode, as it is now it just switches between either the H1 bulb to the H7 bulb, but maybe this is according to regulations.

vlaskolt: Re: Doppelscheinverfer, Headlights dubble sidebyside (Donnerstag 7. Mai 2015, 11:13)

On ebay i bought a set of dubble headlights, Now the only thing that puzzles me is that it was equipped with one H7 and one H1 bulb both 55W which one is supposed to be the Hi beam and which one is Low?
Secondly couldn´t both lights be lit when in Hi mode, as it is now it just switches between either the H1 bulb to the H7 bulb, but maybe this is according to regulations.

Hello! What set of dubble headlights you bought? Can you send a pic how it looks? Thanks!

EBi: Re: Doppelscheinverfer, Headlights dubble sidebyside (Donnerstag 7. Mai 2015, 17:27)

glasses should usually be marked like
HR: hi beam
HC: low
H= halogen, R= Fernlicht (hi beam), C=Abblendlicht (low)

m